Broin travel guide
Visit Broin: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Broin is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Broin is 285 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 14 km from Broin
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Broin. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Broin
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (14km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (21km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (21km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (23km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (25km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (25km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (29km)
- Mervans: market Friday (32km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (33km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (33km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (34km)
- Saint-Germain-du-Bois: market Saturday (38km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- Givry: market Thursday (43km)
- Bletterans: market Tuesday (45km)
Map of places to visit near Broin and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Broin and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (22km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin à la Faulx (29km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (33km); Abbaye de la Bussière (33km); Château d'Arcelot (35km); Jardin du château du Talmay (40km); Jardin des jeux du château d'Arlay (48km); Parc de l'Etang (56km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (36km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (21km); Quetigny (26km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Broin
from Dijon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 285 km
from Calais: 491 km
from Nice: 411 km
from Bordeaux: 505 km
from Strasbourg: 258 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Broin): Aubigny-en-Plaine, Auvillars-sur-Saone, Bagnot, Bonnencontre, Charrey-sur-Saone, Glanon, Labruyere, Lechatelet, Magny-les-Aubigny, Montmain and Pagny-la-Ville.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Broin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Broin