Brochon travel guide
Visit Brochon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 11 km from Brochon
Location: Brochon is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 11 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Brochon is 265 km from Paris and 471 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Brochon: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 11 km and Dijon at 11 km. Dijon is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 11 km and Dijon is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 11 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Brochon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brochon
Note that all distances from Brochon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Brochon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Brochon
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (7km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (9km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (11km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (12km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (25km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Auxonne: market every Friday (32km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (34km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (38km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (40km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (43km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (44km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (45km)
- Venarey-les-Laumes: market every Wednesday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brochon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Brochon map below.
Grand Site Of France Alesia (49km)
National Monument Bussy-Rabutin Chateau (49km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (26km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (16km); Abbaye de la Bussière (19km); Château d'Arcelot (23km); Jardin du château du Talmay (38km); Jardin à la Faulx (43km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (46km)
Map of places to visit near Brochon & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Brochon
from Dijon (local prefecture): 11 km
from Paris: 265 km
from Calais: 471 km
from Nice: 432 km
from Bordeaux: 504 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brochon): Broindon, Chamboeuf, Chambolle-Musigny, Couchey, Curley, Fixin, Flavignerot, Gevrey-Chambertin, Marsannay-la-Cote, Morey-Saint-Denis, Perrigny-les-Dijon, Reulle-Vergy and Saint-Philibert.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Brochon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brochon