Brillecourt tourism and travel guide
Visit Brillecourt: highlights and tourist information
Brillecourt is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 29 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Brillecourt is 154 km from Paris).
Brillecourt, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Brillecourt. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Brillecourt
- Piney: market Tuesday (12km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (15km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (25km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (33km)
More information about Brillecourt & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Brillecourt, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brillecourt and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (18km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (29km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (29km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Brillecourt
from Troyes (prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 249 km
For driving distances to Brillecourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brillecourt): Aulnay, Avant-les-Ramerupt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Jasseines, Lesmont, Longsols, Magnicourt, Molins-sur-Aube, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Ramerupt and Verricourt.
This page in French: Visitez Brillecourt