Brillecourt travel guide
Visit Brillecourt: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 29 km from Brillecourt
Location: Brillecourt is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 29 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Brillecourt is 154 km from Paris and 330 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Brillecourt: these include Troyes at 29 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 16 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Brillecourt, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brillecourt
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Brillecourt.
Note that all distances from Brillecourt shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Brillecourt holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Brillecourt
- Piney: market every Tuesday (12km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (15km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (25km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (27km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (30km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (31km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (33km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (35km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (37km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market every Wednesday (42km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brillecourt and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Brillecourt map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (18km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (29km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (28km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (16km); Lac d'Orient (22km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (31km)
Theme Park Nigloland (29km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (29km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Haussimont (34km); Haussignemont (39km); Colombe-le-Sec (40km)
Map of places to visit near Brillecourt & Location Information
Distance to Brillecourt
from Troyes (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 154 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 575 km
from Bordeaux: 553 km
from Strasbourg: 249 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brillecourt): Aulnay, Avant-les-Ramerupt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Coclois, Dommartin-le-Coq, Donnement, Jasseines, Lesmont, Longsols, Magnicourt, Molins-sur-Aube, Morembert, Nogent-sur-Aube, Pougy, Ramerupt and Verricourt.
For driving distances to Brillecourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brillecourt