Brienne-le-Chateau tourism and travel guide
Visit Brienne-le-Chateau: highlights and tourist information
Brienne-le-Chateau is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 35 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Brienne-le-Chateau is 168 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Joinville at 45 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Brienne-le-Chateau, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Brienne-le-Chateau. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Brienne-le-Chateau
Market days in Brienne-le-Chateau: weekly market: Thursday;
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (0km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (15km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (18km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (22km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (25km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (33km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (33km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (34km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (34km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
More information about Brienne-le-Chateau & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Brienne-le-Chateau, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brienne-le-Chateau and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (13km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (37km) [Map]
- Le château du grand jardin (45km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (47km) [Map]
- Parc de la Varenne (52km) [Map]
- Parc de G. de Tréves (53km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (15km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (25km) [Map]
- Haussignemont (40km) [Map]
- Neuville-sur-Seine (40km) [Map]
- Haussimont (48km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Brienne-le-Chateau
from Troyes (prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 168 km
from Calais: 343 km
from Nice: 562 km
from Bordeaux: 555 km
from Strasbourg: 238 km
For driving distances to Brienne-le-Chateau from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brienne-le-Chateau): Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Brienne-la-Vieille, Chaumesnil, Crespy-le-Neuf, Dienville, Epagne, Juzanvigny, La Rothiere, Lassicourt, Maizieres-les-Brienne, Mathaux, Perthes-les-Brienne, Petit-Mesnil, Radonvilliers, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt, Saint-Leger-sous-Brienne and Vallentigny.
This page in French: Visitez Brienne-le-Chateau