Brienne-la-Vieille travel guide
Visit Brienne-la-Vieille: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 34 km from Brienne-la-Vieille
Location: Brienne-la-Vieille is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 35 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Brienne-la-Vieille is 169 km from Paris and 345 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Brienne-la-Vieille: these include Troyes at 34 km and at 0 km. Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 5 km and Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Brienne-la-Vieille, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brienne-la-Vieille
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Brienne-la-Vieille.
Note that all distances from Brienne-la-Vieille shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Brienne-la-Vieille holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Brienne-la-Vieille
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (2km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (15km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (21km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (24km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (32km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (33km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (34km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (34km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (35km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (39km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (42km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brienne-la-Vieille and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Brienne-la-Vieille map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (12km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (37km); Jardin du prieuré (45km); Parc de G. de Tréves (54km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (33km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (5km); Lac d'Orient (18km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (28km)
Theme Park Nigloland (14km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (34km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (24km); Neuville-sur-Seine (38km); Haussignemont (41km)
Map of places to visit near Brienne-la-Vieille & Location Information
Distance to Brienne-la-Vieille
from Troyes (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 345 km
from Nice: 561 km
from Bordeaux: 554 km
from Strasbourg: 238 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brienne-la-Vieille): Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Brienne-le-Chateau, Chaumesnil, Crespy-le-Neuf, Dienville, Epagne, Juzanvigny, La Rothiere, Mathaux, Petit-Mesnil, Radonvilliers, Saint-Leger-sous-Brienne and Unienville.
For driving distances to Brienne-la-Vieille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brienne-la-Vieille