Bricon tourism and travel guide
Visit Bricon: highlights and tourist information
Bricon is situated in the Haute-Marne, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 12 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Bricon is 212 km from Paris).
Bricon, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Bricon in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Bricon
Markets in and near Bricon
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (12km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (26km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (27km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (33km)
- Langres: market Friday (35km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (38km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (39km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (42km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (45km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (45km)
More information about Bricon, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near Bricon, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bricon and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (50km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (48km) [Map]
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (34km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bricon
from Chaumont (prefecture): 12 km
from Paris: 212 km
from Calais: 391 km
from Nice: 518 km
from Bordeaux: 558 km
from Strasbourg: 212 km
For driving distances to Bricon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bricon): Autreville-sur-la-Renne, Blessonville, Braux-le-Chatel, Buxieres-les-Villiers, Chateauvillain, Euffigneix, Orges, Semoutiers-Montsaon, Vaudremont and Villiers-le-Sec.
This page in French: Visitez Bricon