Brevonnes travel guide
Visit Brevonnes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 25 km from Brevonnes
Location: Brevonnes is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 25 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Brevonnes is 161 km from Paris and 341 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Brevonnes: these include Troyes at 25 km and at 0 km. Foret-d'Orient is a listed regional natural parc at 5 km and Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 6 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Brevonnes, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brevonnes
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Brevonnes.
Note that all distances from Brevonnes shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Brevonnes holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Brevonnes
- Piney: market every Tuesday (5km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (10km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (14km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (15km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (24km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market every Wednesday & Sunday (27km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (27km)
- Sainte-Savine: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (27km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (28km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (28km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (35km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (39km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (41km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market every Friday (51km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brevonnes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Brevonnes map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (5km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (27km); Jardin du prieuré (39km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (24km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (6km); Lac d'Orient (11km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (36km)
Theme Park Nigloland (19km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (25km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (31km); Neuville-sur-Seine (35km); Haussignemont (48km)
Map of places to visit near Brevonnes & Location Information
Distance to Brevonnes
from Troyes (local prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 161 km
from Calais: 341 km
from Nice: 563 km
from Bordeaux: 545 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Brevonnes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brevonnes