Bréviandes travel guide
Visit Bréviandes: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bréviandes is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 5 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bréviandes is 145 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 5 km from Bréviandes
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bréviandes. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Bréviandes.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bréviandes
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (5km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (5km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (7km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (12km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (21km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (21km)
- Chaource: market Monday (22km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (27km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (27km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (28km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (28km)
- Palis: market Thursday (29km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (31km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (31km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (32km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (35km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (36km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (36km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (39km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (39km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (39km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (39km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (43km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Bréviandes and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bréviandes and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (24km)
Churches or other religious monuments Abbaye de Pontigny (Pontigny) (48km); Eglise de Saint Martial (Seignelay) (54km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (10km); Jardin du prieuré (26km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (49km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (18km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (30km)
theme park Nigloland (39km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (5km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (34km)
Canton: Troyes 7e Canton
Distance to Bréviandes
from Troyes (local prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 340 km
from Nice: 562 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 272 km
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Breviandes): Bucheres, Isle-Aumont, La Riviere-de-Corps, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Moussey, Rosieres-Pres-Troyes, Rouilly-Saint-Loup, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Germain, Saint-Julien-les-Villas, Saint-Leger-Pres-Troyes, Saint-Parres-Aux-Tertres, Saint-Pouange, Sainte-Savine, Troyes, Verrieres and Villechetif.
For driving distances to Bréviandes from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bréviandes