Bretoncelles travel guide
Visit Bretoncelles: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bretoncelles is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 59 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bretoncelles is 117 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Perche at 8 km from Bretoncelles
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bretoncelles. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bretoncelles
- Remalard: market Monday (9km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (10km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (13km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (15km)
- Senonches: market Friday (18km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (24km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (25km)
- Courville-sur-Eure: market Thursday (26km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (27km)
- Brou: market Wednesday (32km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (32km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (33km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (34km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (34km)
- Mamers: market Monday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (41km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (44km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (45km)
- Bonneval: market Monday (46km)
- Dreux: market Wednesday & Sunday & Monday all day & Friday (49km)
Map of places to visit near Bretoncelles and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bretoncelles and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (13km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (8km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (9km); Le pré Catelan (30km)
Distance to Bretoncelles
from Alencon (local prefecture): 59 km
from Paris: 117 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 720 km
from Bordeaux: 415 km
from Strasbourg: 505 km
We have 7 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bretoncelles): Conde-sur-Huisne, Condeau, Coulonges-les-Sablons, La Madeleine-Bouvet, Moutiers-Au-Perche, Saint-Germain-Des-Grois and Saint-Victor-de-Buthon.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bretoncelles from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bretoncelles