Brazey-en-Plaine travel guide
Visit Brazey-en-Plaine: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 20 km from Brazey-en-Plaine
Location: Brazey-en-Plaine is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 25 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Brazey-en-Plaine is 287 km from Paris and 490 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Brazey-en-Plaine: these include Nuits-Saint-Georges at 20 km and Dole at 21 km. Quetigny is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 21 km and Dole is a listed town of art and history at 21 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Brazey-en-Plaine, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Brazey-en-Plaine
Note that all distances from Brazey-en-Plaine shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Brazey-en-Plaine holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Brazey-en-Plaine
- Auxonne: market every Friday (15km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (20km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (20km)
- Dole: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (21km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (24km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market every Saturday (24km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (28km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (30km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (31km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (38km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (43km)
- Gray: market every Tuesday & Friday (45km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (47km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (53km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Brazey-en-Plaine and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Brazey-en-Plaine map below.
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (31km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin à la Faulx (21km); Château d'Arcelot (28km); Jardin du château du Talmay (30km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (37km); Abbaye de la Bussière (39km); Parc de l'Etang (46km)
Map of places to visit near Brazey-en-Plaine & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Brazey-en-Plaine
from Dijon (local prefecture): 25 km
from Paris: 287 km
from Calais: 490 km
from Nice: 414 km
from Bordeaux: 515 km
from Strasbourg: 248 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Brazey-en-Plaine): Aiserey, Aubigny-en-Plaine, Bonnencontre, Charrey-sur-Saone, Echenon, Echigey, Esbarres, Izeure, Losne, Magny-les-Aubigny, Montot, Saint-Jean-de-Losne, Saint-Usage, Tart-l'Abbaye and Trouhans.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Brazey-en-Plaine from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Brazey-en-Plaine