Braux tourism and travel guide
Visit Braux: highlights and tourist information
Braux is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 36 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Braux is 161 km from Paris).
Braux, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Braux. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Braux
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (11km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (17km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (25km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (27km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (28km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (30km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (33km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (34km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (35km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (36km)
More information about Braux & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Braux, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Braux and wondering what to do next!
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (20km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (26km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (35km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Braux
from Troyes (prefecture): 36 km
from Paris: 161 km
from Calais: 332 km
from Nice: 574 km
from Bordeaux: 559 km
from Strasbourg: 242 km
For driving distances to Braux from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have found 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Braux): Aulnay, Balignicourt, Betignicourt, Blignicourt, Chalette-sur-Voire, Courcelles-sur-Voire, Donnement, Lassicourt, Pars-les-Chavanges, Perthes-les-Brienne, Rances, Rosnay-l'Hopital, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt, Saint-Leger-sous-Margerie and Yevres-le-Petit.
This page in French: Visitez Braux