Branville-Hague tourism and travel guide
Visit Branville-Hague: highlights and tourist information
Branville-Hague is situated in the Manche, Normandy region, in the north of France at 78 km from Saint-Lo, the department capital. (General information: Branville-Hague is 313 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Barfleur at 38 km and at 0 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Branville-Hague, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Branville-Hague. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Manche
Markets in and near Branville-Hague
- Cherbourg: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday (13km)
- Les Pieux: market Friday (16km)
- Bricquebec: market Monday (23km)
- Saint-Pierre-Eglise: market Wednesday (28km)
- Valognes: market Friday (28km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Thursday - seasonal market only (30km)
- Barneville-Carteret: market Saturday (30km)
- Quettehou: market Tuesday (36km)
- Portbail: market Tuesday (36km)
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue: market Saturday (38km)
More information about Branville-Hague & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Branville-Hague, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Branville-Hague and wondering what to do next!
- Saint-Vaast-la-Hougue tours (Vauban fortifications) (38km) [Map]
Most beautiful villages in France
(see also beautiful French villages)
- Barfleur (38km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Marais du Cotentin et du Bessin (53km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Nacqueville (4km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du château de Vauville (5km) [Map]
- Château de Beaurepaire (11km) [Map]
- Jardin Jacques Prévert (11km) [Map]
- Parc du château des Ravalet (15km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Towns of Art and history
- Valognes (28km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Cherbourg (12km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Branville-Hague
from Saint-Lo (prefecture): 78 km
from Paris: 313 km
from Calais: 296 km
from Nice: 955 km
from Bordeaux: 543 km
from Strasbourg: 704 km
Branville-Hague is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive by car, often from the ferries at Saint-Malo, Cherbourg or Caen on the coast here which are very convenient. For driving distances to Branville-Hague from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Branville-Hague): Acqueville, Beaumont-Hague, Biville, Digulleville, Eculleville, Flottemanville-Hague, Greville-Hague, Omonville-la-Rogue, Sainte-Croix-Hague, Tonneville, Urville-Nacqueville and Vauville.
This page in French: Visitez Branville-Hague