Boursin travel guide
Visit Boursin: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boursin is situated in the Pas-de-Calais (Nord-Pas-de-Calais region) in the north of France at 86 km from Arras, the department capital. (General information: Boursin is 217 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Boulogne-sur-Mer at 16 km from Boursin
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boursin. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Nord-Pas-de-Calais (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Boursin.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boursin
- Desvres: market Tuesday (12km)
- Ardres: market Thursday (14km)
- Ambleteuse: market Wednesday (16km)
- Boulogne-sur-Mer: market Wednesday (17km)
- Coulogne: market Monday (17km)
- Calais: market Wednesday & Thursday & Saturday (20km)
- Audruicq: market Wednesday (21km)
- Lumbres: market Friday (22km)
- Camiers: market Thursday & Monday (28km)
- Grand-Fort-Philippe: market Monday (31km)
- Gravelines: market Sunday & Friday (31km)
- Bourbourg: market Tuesday (32km)
- Etaples: market Tuesday & Friday (32km)
- Arques: market Tuesday (33km)
- Cucq: market Sunday - seasonal market only (35km)
- Cucq: market Wednesday (35km)
- Fruges: market Saturday (36km)
- Aire-sur-la-Lys: market Friday (43km)
- Grande-Synthe: market Tuesday & Thursday (43km)
- Dunkerque: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Sunday (44km)
- Coudekerque-Branche: market Tuesday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Boursin and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boursin and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
aquarium Nausicaa - Centre national de la mer (17km); Mareis (32km)
Grand sites of France Cap Blanc-Nez / Cap Gris-Nez (18km)
Heritage sites Beffroi de Boulogne-sur-Mer (Belfries of Belgium and France) (16km); Beffroi de Calais (Belfries of Belgium and France) (19km); Beffroi de Gravelines (Belfries of Belgium and France) (31km); Beffroi d'Aire-sur-la-Lys (Belfries of Belgium and France) (43km); Beffroi de l'église St-Éloi de Dunkerque (Belfries of Belgium and France) (48km); Beffroi et hôtel de ville de Dunkerque (Belfries of Belgium and France) (48km)
National Monuments Column of the Grand Army (15km)
Regional Natural Parcs Caps et Marais d'Opale (7km)
Churches or other religious monuments Eglise de Saint-Saulve (Montreuil-sur-Mer) (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Cap Blanc-Nez (18km); Cap Gris-Nez (19km); Dunes d'Écault (22km); Réserve naturelle nationale des grottes et des pelouses d'Acquin-Westbécourt et des coteaux de Wavrans-sur-l'Aa (24km); Réserve naturelle de la Baie de Canche (29km); Réserve naturelle du Platier d'Oye (31km); Réserve naturelle nationale des étangs du Romelaëre (32km)
theme park Parc Bagatelle (42km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Le Touquet (33km); Saint-Josse (36km); Loon-Plage (37km); Grande-Synthe (43km)
Distance to Boursin
from Arras (local prefecture): 86 km
from Paris: 217 km
from Calais: 20 km
from Nice: 886 km
from Bordeaux: 684 km
from Strasbourg: 490 km
We have 17 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boursin): Alembon, Alincthun, Bainghen, Belle-et-Houllefort, Bellebrune, Bouquehault, Colembert, Fiennes, Hardinghen, Henneveux, Herbinghen, Hermelinghen, Le Wast, Longueville, Nabringhen, Rety and Sanghen.
For driving distances to Boursin from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boursin