Bourguignons tourism and travel guide
Visit Bourguignons: highlights and tourist information
Bourguignons is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 28 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bourguignons is 169 km from Paris).
Bourguignons, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Bourguignons. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Markets in and near Bourguignons
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (3km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (14km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (15km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (15km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (17km)
- Chaource: market Monday (18km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (20km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (26km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (28km)
More information about Bourguignons & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Bourguignons, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bourguignons and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (20km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (24km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (28km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bourguignons
from Troyes (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 362 km
from Nice: 541 km
from Bordeaux: 526 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
For driving distances to Bourguignons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bourguignons): Bar-sur-Seine, Courtenot, Fralignes, Jully-sur-Sarce, Magnant, Marolles-les-Bailly, Merrey-sur-Arce, Poligny, Ville-sur-Arce, Villemorien and Virey-sous-Bar.
This page in French: Visitez Bourguignons