Bourguignons travel guide
Visit Bourguignons: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bourguignons is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 28 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bourguignons is 169 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 28 km from Bourguignons
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bourguignons. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Tanlay castle 38km
Ancy-le-Franc castle 42km
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Bourguignons.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bourguignons
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (3km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (14km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (15km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (15km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (17km)
- Chaource: market Monday (18km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (20km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (26km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (28km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (28km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (32km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market Saturday (34km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (35km)
- Tonnerre: market Saturday (42km)
- Ancy-le-Franc: market Thursday (43km)
Map of places to visit near Bourguignons and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bourguignons and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Chatillon-sur-Seine (33km)
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (20km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du prieuré (16km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (33km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (16km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (25km)
theme park Nigloland (24km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (28km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (11km); Colombe-le-Sec (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Bourguignons
from Troyes (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 362 km
from Nice: 541 km
from Bordeaux: 526 km
from Strasbourg: 255 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bourguignons): Bar-sur-Seine, Courtenot, Fralignes, Jully-sur-Sarce, Magnant, Marolles-les-Bailly, Merrey-sur-Arce, Poligny, Ville-sur-Arce, Villemorien and Virey-sous-Bar.
For driving distances to Bourguignons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bourguignons