Bouilland travel guide
Visit Bouilland: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Beaune at 12 km from Bouilland
Location: Bouilland is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 29 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Bouilland is 264 km from Paris and 475 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bouilland: these include Beaune at 12 km and Nuits-Saint-Georges at 13 km. Abbaye de la Bussière is a listed remarkable garden at 11 km and Beaune is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bouilland, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bouilland
Note that all distances from Bouilland shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bouilland holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bouilland
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (9km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (12km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (13km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (25km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (25km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (28km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (29km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (32km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (38km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (39km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (42km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (46km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market every Monday (46km)
- Mervans: market every Friday (48km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bouilland and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bouilland map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (14km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (12km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (42km)
Remarkable Garden Abbaye de la Bussière (11km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (14km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (27km); Château d'Arcelot (42km)
Map of places to visit near Bouilland & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Bouilland
from Dijon (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 264 km
from Calais: 475 km
from Nice: 428 km
from Bordeaux: 486 km
from Strasbourg: 274 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Bouilland from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bouilland