Boucé travel guide
Visit Boucé: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boucé is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Boucé is 180 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 12 km from Boucé
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boucé. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boucé
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Sees: market Saturday (20km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (21km)
- Briouze: market Monday (21km)
- Trun: market Thursday (23km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (26km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (27km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (29km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (36km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (36km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (41km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (47km)
- Mamers: market Monday (47km)
- Mayenne: market Saturday & Monday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Boucé and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boucé and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (11km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (12km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (20km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (8km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (38km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (14km); Forêt d'Écouves (16km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (33km); Forêt de Perseigne (37km); Rochers des Parcs (40km)
Towns of Art and history Mayenne (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Loup-du-Gast (47km)
Distance to Boucé
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 180 km
from Calais: 292 km
from Nice: 789 km
from Bordeaux: 425 km
from Strasbourg: 576 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bouce): Avoine, Fleure, Francheville, Joue-du-Plain, La Belliere, Le Menil-Scelleur, Sainte-Marie-la-Robert, Tanques, Vieux-Pont and Vrigny.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Boucé from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boucé