Botz-en-Mauges travel guide
Visit Botz-en-Mauges: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Angers at 39 km from Botz-en-Mauges
Location: Botz-en-Mauges is situated in the Maine-et-Loire department (Pays-de-la-Loire region) in the western-centre of France at 38 km from Angers, the department capital. (General information: Botz-en-Mauges is 303 km from Paris and 455 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Botz-en-Mauges: these include Angers at 39 km and Chateau Plessis-Bourre at 48 km. Jardins du Pin is a listed remarkable garden at 16 km and Cholet is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 29 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Botz-en-Mauges, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Botz-en-Mauges
Note that all distances from Botz-en-Mauges shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Botz-en-Mauges holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Botz-en-Mauges
- Beaupreau: market every Monday (12km)
- Ancenis: market every Thursday (15km)
- Chalonnes-sur-Loire: market every Tuesday & Saturday (19km)
- Saint-Macaire-en-Mauges: market every Friday (21km)
- Chemille: market every Thursday (23km)
- Cholet: market every Saturday all day & Monday all day (29km)
- Cande: market every Monday (29km)
- Clisson: market every Friday (32km)
- Carquefou: market every Thursday (37km)
- Angers: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Saturday (37km)
- Thouarce: market every Tuesday (38km)
- Vihiers: market every Wednesday (39km)
- Nort-sur-Erdre: market every Friday (40km)
- Le Lion-d'Angers: market every Friday (42km)
- Saint-Barthelemy-d'Anjou: market every Tuesday (42km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Botz-en-Mauges and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Botz-en-Mauges map below.
National Monument Chateau d'Angers (38km)
Remarkable Garden Jardins du Pin (16km); Parc oriental de MaulÚvrier (38km)
Town Of Art And History Angers (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Cholet (29km); Carquefou (37km); Angers (37km)
Map of places to visit near Botz-en-Mauges & Location Information
Distance to Botz-en-Mauges
from Angers (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 303 km
from Calais: 455 km
from Nice: 758 km
from Bordeaux: 276 km
from Strasbourg: 667 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Botz-en-Mauges): Beausse, Chaudron-en-Mauges, La Boissiere-sur-Evre, La Chapelle-Saint-Florent, Le Marillais, Montrevault, Saint-Laurent-du-Mottay, Saint-Pierre-Montlimart, Saint-Remy-en-Mauges and Salle-et-Chapelle-Aubry.
Maine-et-Loire is in the western-centre of France. Most visitors arrive in a car from one of the ferry terminals - Saint Malo and Caen are most practical, allow around 3-4 hours for the journey. For driving distances to Botz-en-Mauges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Botz-en-Mauges