Bossancourt travel guide
Visit Bossancourt: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 39 km from Bossancourt
Location: Bossancourt is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 39 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bossancourt is 178 km from Paris and 357 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bossancourt: these include Troyes at 39 km and Joinville at 44 km. Nigloland is a listed theme park at 2 km and Lacs Amance et du Temple is a listed site of natural beauty at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bossancourt, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bossancourt
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Bossancourt.
Note that all distances from Bossancourt shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bossancourt holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bossancourt
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (10km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (11km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (13km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (22km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (25km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (26km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (35km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (35km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (38km)
- Troyes: market every Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (38km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (42km)
- Chaumont: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (44km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (44km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bossancourt and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bossancourt map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (15km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (41km); Le château du grand jardin (44km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Troyes (38km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (12km); Lac d'Orient (19km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (34km)
Theme Park Nigloland (2km)
Town Of Art And History Troyes (39km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (15km); Neuville-sur-Seine (30km)
Map of places to visit near Bossancourt & Location Information
Distance to Bossancourt
from Troyes (local prefecture): 39 km
from Paris: 178 km
from Calais: 357 km
from Nice: 549 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 235 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bossancourt): Argancon, Arsonval, Dolancourt, Eclance, Fravaux, Jaucourt, Jessains, Juvanze, Magny-Fouchard, Maison-Des-Champs, Montier-en-l'Isle, Spoy, Trannes, Unienville, Vauchonvilliers and Vernonvilliers.
For driving distances to Bossancourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bossancourt