Bonnefont travel guide
Visit Bonnefont: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Mont d'Astarac at 20 km from Bonnefont
Location: Bonnefont is situated in the Hautes-Pyrenees department (Midi-Pyrenees region) in the south-west of France at 22 km from Tarbes, the department capital. (General information: Bonnefont is 642 km from Paris and 864 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bonnefont: these include Mont d'Astarac at 20 km and Tarbes at 22 km. Jardin de la poterie Hillen is a listed remarkable garden at 21 km and Jardin Massey is a listed remarkable garden at 22 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bonnefont, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bonnefont
Mont d'Astarac 20km
Col du Tourmalet 41km
Note that all distances from Bonnefont shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bonnefont holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bonnefont
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (22km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (22km)
- Boulogne-sur-Gesse: market every Wednesday (25km)
- Montrejeau: market every Monday (26km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (26km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (27km)
- Mirande: market every Monday (30km)
- Loures-Barousse: market every Friday (33km)
- Seissan: market every Friday (33km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (34km)
- Saint-Gaudens: market every Thursday (35km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (36km)
- Arreau: market every Thursday all day (38km)
- Aspet: market every Wednesday & Saturday (45km)
- Plaisance: market every Thursday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bonnefont and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bonnefont map below.
Heritage Site St Bertrand de Comminges cathédrale (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km); St Bertrand de Comminges chapelle St Julien (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km); Valcabrère basilique St Just (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km); Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km); Jézeau église Saint-Laurent (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (39km)
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges (31km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (22km); Montmaurin Gallo-Roman Villa (24km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin de la poterie Hillen (21km); Jardin Massey (22km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Gouffre d'Esparros (25km); Grottes de Médous (28km); Col du Tourmalet (41km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Tarbes (22km)
Map of places to visit near Bonnefont & Location Information
Distance to Bonnefont
from Tarbes (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 642 km
from Calais: 864 km
from Nice: 561 km
from Bordeaux: 191 km
from Strasbourg: 824 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bonnefont): Bernadets-Dessus, Bugard, Galan, Lamarque-Rustaing, Libaros, Luby-Betmont, Lustar, Montastruc, Orieux, Puydarrieux, Sentous, Sere-Rustaing, Tournous-Darre, Tournous-Devant, Vidou and Villembits.
For driving distances to Bonnefont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bonnefont