Boncourt-le-Bois travel guide
Visit Boncourt-le-Bois: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boncourt-le-Bois is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 21 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Boncourt-le-Bois is 274 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Nuits-Saint-Georges at 3 km from Boncourt-le-Bois
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boncourt-le-Bois. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boncourt-le-Bois
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (3km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (17km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (17km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (18km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (21km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (25km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (27km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (31km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (31km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (35km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (37km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (38km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (40km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (40km)
- Mervans: market Friday (41km)
- Givry: market Thursday (44km)
Map of places to visit near Boncourt-le-Bois and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boncourt-le-Bois and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (17km)
Remarkable gardens Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (22km); Abbaye de la Bussière (23km); Château d'Arcelot (31km); Jardin à la Faulx (38km); Jardin du château du Talmay (41km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (31km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (17km); Quetigny (21km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Boncourt-le-Bois
from Dijon (local prefecture): 21 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 482 km
from Nice: 421 km
from Bordeaux: 500 km
from Strasbourg: 261 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boncourt-le-Bois): Agencourt, Chambolle-Musigny, Comblanchien, Epernay-sous-Gevrey, Flagey-Echezeaux, Gerland, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Premeaux-Prissey, Quincey, Saint-Bernard, Savouges, Segrois, Villebichot, Vosne-Romanee and Vougeot.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Boncourt-le-Bois from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boncourt-le-Bois