Boitron travel guide
Visit Boitron: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boitron is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 19 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Boitron is 157 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 8 km from Boitron
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boitron. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 43km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boitron
- Sees: market Saturday (8km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (9km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (20km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Mamers: market Monday (25km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (29km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (29km)
- Trun: market Thursday (36km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (36km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (36km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (37km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (39km)
- Remalard: market Monday (40km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (46km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (46km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Boitron and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boitron and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (31km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (29km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (37km); Perche (43km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (22km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (40km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt d'Écouves (15km); Signal d'Écouves (17km); Forêt de Perseigne (17km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (34km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Boitron
from Alencon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 157 km
from Calais: 289 km
from Nice: 763 km
from Bordeaux: 419 km
from Strasbourg: 551 km
We have found 14 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boitron): Aunay-les-Bois, Aunou-sur-Orne, Bursard, Essay, Le Chalange, Le Menil-Guyon, Les Ventes-de-Bourse, Marchemaisons, Menil-Erreux, Montchevrel, Neauphe-sous-Essai, Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai, Saint-Germain-le-Vieux and Tremont.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Boitron from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boitron