Boissy-Maugis travel guide
Visit Boissy-Maugis: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boissy-Maugis is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 46 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Boissy-Maugis is 129 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Perche at 7 km from Boissy-Maugis
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boissy-Maugis. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Le Perche 7km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boissy-Maugis
- Remalard: market Monday (4km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (10km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (15km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (15km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (17km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (20km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (22km)
- Senonches: market Friday (27km)
- Mamers: market Monday (27km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (28km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (29km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (30km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (36km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (37km)
- Courville-sur-Eure: market Thursday (39km)
- La Bazoche-Gouet: market Saturday (39km)
- Brou: market Wednesday (42km)
- Nonancourt: market Wednesday (51km)
Map of places to visit near Boissy-Maugis and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boissy-Maugis and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (15km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (7km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (4km); Le pré Catelan (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (35km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Boissy-Maugis
from Alencon (local prefecture): 46 km
from Paris: 129 km
from Calais: 291 km
from Nice: 730 km
from Bordeaux: 413 km
from Strasbourg: 518 km
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boissy-Maugis): Bellou-sur-Huisne, Bizou, Colonard-Corubert, Courcerault, La Chapelle-Montligeon, Maison-Maugis, Monceaux-Au-Perche, Remalard, Saint-Maurice-sur-Huisne and Verrieres.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Boissy-Maugis from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boissy-Maugis