Boissei-la-Lande travel guide
Visit Boissei-la-Lande: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boissei-la-Lande is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Boissei-la-Lande is 169 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 9 km from Boissei-la-Lande
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boissei-la-Lande. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boissei-la-Lande
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (9km)
- Sees: market Saturday (12km)
- Trun: market Thursday (18km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (29km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (31km)
- Briouze: market Monday (32km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (33km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (38km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (38km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (40km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (42km)
- Mamers: market Monday (43km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (45km)
- Orbec: market Wednesday (45km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Boissei-la-Lande and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boissei-la-Lande and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (21km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Argentan (9km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (30km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (4km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (35km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (15km); Forêt d'Écouves (15km); Forêt de Perseigne (34km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (38km); Rochers des Parcs (46km)
Towns of Art and history Orbec (45km)
Distance to Boissei-la-Lande
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 169 km
from Calais: 283 km
from Nice: 783 km
from Bordeaux: 430 km
from Strasbourg: 565 km
We have found 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boissei-la-Lande): Almeneches, Aunou-le-Faucon, Juvigny-sur-Orne, Le Chateau-d'Almeneches, Mace, Marcei, Medavy, Montmerrei, Mortree, Saint-Christophe-le-Jajolet and Saint-Loyer-Des-Champs.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Boissei-la-Lande from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boissei-la-Lande