Boismont travel guide
Visit Boismont: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Saint-Valery-sur-Somme at 6 km from Boismont
Location: Boismont is situated in the Somme department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 60 km from Amiens, the department capital. (General information: Boismont is 152 km from Paris and 89 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Boismont: these include Saint-Valery-sur-Somme at 6 km and Le Crotoy at 8 km. Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is a listed recommended detour at 6 km and Herbarium des remparts is a listed remarkable garden at 6 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Boismont, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boismont
Le Crotoy 8km
Le Treport 25km
Note that all distances from Boismont shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Boismont holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Boismont
- Saint-Valery-sur-Somme: market every Sunday (6km)
- Le Crotoy: market every Tuesday - seasonal market only - (8km)
- Abbeville: market every Thursday & Saturday (12km)
- Rue: market every Saturday (13km)
- Cayeux-sur-Mer: market every Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (14km)
- Eu: market every Friday (22km)
- Mers-les-Bains: market every Thursday & Monday (23km)
- Le Treport: market every Tuesday & Saturday (24km)
- Blangy-sur-Bresle: market every Sunday (25km)
- Berck: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Sunday & Saturday (29km)
- Criel-sur-Mer: market every Thursday - seasonal market only - (30km)
- Saint-Ouen: market every Sunday (34km)
- Hesdin: market every Thursday (35km)
- Cucq: market every Sunday - seasonal market only - (37km)
- Cucq: market every Wednesday (37km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boismont and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Boismont map below.
Grand Site Of France Baie de Somme (9km)
Heritage Site Beffroi d'Abbeville (Belfries of Belgium and France) (12km); Beffroi de Rue (Belfries of Belgium and France) (14km); Beffroi de Saint-Riquier (Belfries of Belgium and France) (19km); Beffroi d'Hesdin (Belfries of Belgium and France) (35km)
Religious Monument Eglise de Saint-Saulve (Montreuil-sur-Mer) (35km)
Remarkable Garden Herbarium des remparts (6km); Parc et roseraie du château de Rambures (21km); Jardins de Valloires (24km); Le jardin des Lianes (31km); Jardin du château de Maizicourt (32km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Mers-les-Bains (23km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Pointe du Hourdel (11km); Parc du Marquenterre (14km); Hable-d'Ault (15km); Baie d'Authie (28km)
Theme Park Parc Bagatelle (31km)
Map of places to visit near Boismont & Location Information
Distance to Boismont
from Amiens (local prefecture): 60 km
from Paris: 152 km
from Calais: 89 km
from Nice: 832 km
from Bordeaux: 615 km
from Strasbourg: 472 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boismont): Arrest, Cahon, Estreboeuf, Mons-Boubert, Noyelles-sur-Mer, Ochancourt, Port-le-Grand, Quesnoy-le-Montant, Saigneville, Sailly-Flibeaucourt and Saint-Valery-sur-Somme.
Somme is in the north of France. Most visitors take a a cross-channel ferry to a nearby port such as Dieppe or Boulogne or the channel tunnel to Calais. For driving distances to Boismont from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boismont