Boëcé travel guide
Visit Boëcé: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Boëcé is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 28 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Boëcé is 145 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 7 km from Boëcé
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Boëcé. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Boëcé
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (7km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (7km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (17km)
- Mamers: market Monday (19km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (22km)
- Sees: market Saturday (23km)
- Remalard: market Monday (26km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (28km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (30km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (33km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (35km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (37km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (39km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (40km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (41km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (43km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (43km)
- Trun: market Thursday (48km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (50km)
Map of places to visit near Boëcé and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Boëcé and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (28km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (26km); Sassy (37km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (19km); Forêt d'Écouves (28km); Signal d'Écouves (31km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (42km)
Distance to Boëcé
from Alencon (local prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 145 km
from Calais: 289 km
from Nice: 749 km
from Bordeaux: 416 km
from Strasbourg: 537 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Boece): Bazoches-sur-Hoene, Bure, Bures, Coulimer, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, La Mesniere, Laleu, Parfondeval, Saint-Hilaire-le-Chatel, Saint-Quentin-de-Blavou and Vidai.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Boëcé from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Boëcé