Blumeray travel guide
Visit Blumeray: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Blumeray is situated in the Haute-Marne (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 35 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Blumeray is 192 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Joinville at 22 km from Blumeray
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Joinville at 22 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Blumeray. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Blumeray.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Blumeray
- Wassy: market Thursday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (19km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (24km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (31km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (32km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (35km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (39km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (42km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (45km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (46km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (46km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Bar-le-Duc: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (50km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (51km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (52km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (56km)
Map of places to visit near Blumeray and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blumeray and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (34km)
Remarkable gardens Le château du grand jardin (22km); Le jardin de mon moulin (25km); Parc de la Varenne (39km); Parc de G. de Tréves (41km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac du Der-Chantecoq (23km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (28km); Lac d'Orient (40km)
theme park Nigloland (21km)
Listed as villages d'etape - (recommended place to break a long journey) Ligny-en-Barrois (49km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Colombe-le-Sec (13km); Haussignemont (40km); Neuville-sur-Seine (49km)
Distance to Blumeray
from Chaumont (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 192 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 551 km
from Bordeaux: 571 km
from Strasbourg: 214 km
For driving distances to Blumeray from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Blumeray