Blumeray travel guide
Visit Blumeray: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Joinville at 22 km from Blumeray
Location: Blumeray is situated in the Haute-Marne department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 35 km from Chaumont, the department capital. (General information: Blumeray is 192 km from Paris and 359 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Blumeray: these include Joinville at 22 km and at 0 km. Colombe-le-Sec is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 13 km and Nigloland is a listed theme park at 21 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Blumeray, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Blumeray
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Blumeray.
Note that all distances from Blumeray shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Blumeray holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Blumeray
- Wassy: market every Thursday (16km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (19km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (24km)
- Saint-Dizier: market every Thursday & Sunday (31km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (32km)
- Chaumont: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (35km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (39km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (42km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market every Thursday & Saturday all day (45km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (46km)
- Ligny-en-Barrois: market every Tuesday & Friday (49km)
- Nogent: market every Tuesday (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blumeray and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Blumeray map below.
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (34km)
Remarkable Garden Le château du grand jardin (22km); Le jardin de mon moulin (25km); Parc de la Varenne (39km); Parc de G. de Tréves (41km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lac du Der-Chantecoq (23km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (28km); Lac d'Orient (40km)
Theme Park Nigloland (21km)
Village D'etape Ligny-en-Barrois (49km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (13km); Haussignemont (40km); Neuville-sur-Seine (49km)
Map of places to visit near Blumeray & Location Information
Distance to Blumeray
from Chaumont (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 192 km
from Calais: 359 km
from Nice: 551 km
from Bordeaux: 571 km
from Strasbourg: 214 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Blumeray from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Blumeray