Bligny-sur-Ouche travel guide
Visit Bligny-sur-Ouche: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bligny-sur-Ouche is situated in the Cote d'Or (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 37 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Bligny-sur-Ouche is 261 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 13 km from Bligny-sur-Ouche
Market days: weekly market: Wednesday;
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bligny-sur-Ouche. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bligny-sur-Ouche
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (0km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Epinac: market Wednesday & Sunday (17km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (21km)
- Chagny: market Thursday & Sunday (23km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (33km)
- Autun: market Wednesday & Friday (33km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market Thursday (35km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (36km)
- Givry: market Thursday (36km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (37km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (37km)
- Saulieu: market Saturday (39km)
- Le Creusot: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Montchanin: market Wednesday (43km)
- Mervans: market Friday (52km)
Map of places to visit near Bligny-sur-Ouche and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bligny-sur-Ouche and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Churches or other religious monuments Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (15km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (33km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (39km)
Remarkable gardens Abbaye de la Bussière (13km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (18km); Parc et jardins du château de Sully (18km); Jardin de la Chaux (39km); Parc de Saint-Léger (44km); Château d'Arcelot (50km)
Sites of natural beauty Cirque du Bout du Monde (13km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Beaune (15km); Quetigny (41km)
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Bligny-sur-Ouche
from Dijon (local prefecture): 37 km
from Paris: 261 km
from Calais: 474 km
from Nice: 429 km
from Bordeaux: 477 km
from Strasbourg: 283 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bligny-sur-Ouche): Aubaine, Auxant, Bessey-en-Chaume, Bessey-la-Cour, Ecutigny, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Mavilly-Mandelot, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Painblanc, Saussey, Thorey-sur-Ouche, Veilly and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Bligny-sur-Ouche from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bligny-sur-Ouche