Blaincourt-sur-Aube tourism and travel guide
Visit Blaincourt-sur-Aube: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Blaincourt-sur-Aube is situated in the Aube department and Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 30 kilometres from Troyes, the department capital (general information: Blaincourt-sur-Aube is 163 kilometres from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 30 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Blaincourt-sur-Aube, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Blaincourt-sur-Aube in Grand-Est.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Aube
Map of places to visit near Blaincourt-sur-Aube
Markets in and near Blaincourt-sur-Aube
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (5km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (10km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (17km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (21km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (26km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (29km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (32km)
More information about Blaincourt-sur-Aube, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions near Blaincourt-sur-Aube, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blaincourt-sur-Aube.
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (9km)
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (32km)
- Jardin du prieuré (44km)
- Parc de G. de Tréves (57km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Lacs Amance et du Temple (5km)
- Lac d'Orient (16km)
- Lac du Der-Chantecoq (30km)
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (18km)
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Colombe-le-Sec (29km)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (39km)
- Haussignemont (43km)
- Haussimont (45km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Blaincourt-sur-Aube
from Troyes (prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 163 km
from Calais: 341 km
from Nice: 564 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
For driving distances to Blaincourt-sur-Aube from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 15 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Blaincourt-sur-Aube): Brevonnes, Brienne-la-Vieille, Brienne-le-Chateau, Dienville, Epagne, Lassicourt, Lesmont, Mathaux, Molins-sur-Aube, Pel-et-Der, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Radonvilliers, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt and Saint-Leger-sous-Brienne.
This page in French: Visitez Blaincourt-sur-Aube