Blaincourt-sur-Aube travel guide
Visit Blaincourt-sur-Aube: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Blaincourt-sur-Aube is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 30 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Blaincourt-sur-Aube is 163 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 30 km from Blaincourt-sur-Aube
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 30 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Blaincourt-sur-Aube. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Blaincourt-sur-Aube.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Blaincourt-sur-Aube
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (5km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (10km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (17km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (21km)
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (26km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (29km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (29km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (31km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (32km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (32km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (37km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (38km)
- Vitry-le-Francois: market Thursday & Saturday all day (39km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (41km)
- Chaource: market Monday (44km)
- Saint-Dizier: market Thursday & Sunday (45km)
Map of places to visit near Blaincourt-sur-Aube and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blaincourt-sur-Aube and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (9km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (32km); Jardin du prieuré (44km)
Sites of natural beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (5km); Lac d'Orient (16km); Lac du Der-Chantecoq (30km)
theme park Nigloland (18km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (30km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Colombe-le-Sec (29km); Neuville-sur-Seine (39km); Haussignemont (43km); Haussimont (45km)
Distance to Blaincourt-sur-Aube
from Troyes (local prefecture): 30 km
from Paris: 163 km
from Calais: 341 km
from Nice: 564 km
from Bordeaux: 551 km
from Strasbourg: 244 km
We have 15 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Blaincourt-sur-Aube): Brevonnes, Brienne-la-Vieille, Brienne-le-Chateau, Dienville, Epagne, Lassicourt, Lesmont, Mathaux, Molins-sur-Aube, Pel-et-Der, Precy-Notre-Dame, Precy-Saint-Martin, Radonvilliers, Saint-Christophe-Dodinicourt and Saint-Leger-sous-Brienne.
For driving distances to Blaincourt-sur-Aube from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Blaincourt-sur-Aube