Blagny-sur-Vingeanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Blagny-sur-Vingeanne: highlights and tourist information
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is 274 km from Paris).
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Blagny-sur-Vingeanne
Markets in and near Blagny-sur-Vingeanne
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (27km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (29km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (41km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (46km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (58km)
More information about Blagny-sur-Vingeanne & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blagny-sur-Vingeanne and wondering what to do next!
- Jardin du château du Talmay (11km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (15km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (20km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (39km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (24km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne
from Dijon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 466 km
from Nice: 441 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 218 km
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Blagny-sur-Vingeanne): Attricourt, Beaumont-sur-Vingeanne, Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, Cheuge, Dampierre-et-Flee, Licey-sur-Vingeanne, Loeuilley, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Noiron-sur-Beze, Oisilly and Reneve.
This page in French: Visitez Blagny-sur-Vingeanne