Blagny-sur-Vingeanne tourism and travel guide
Visit Blagny-sur-Vingeanne: highlights and tourist information
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is situated in the Cote d'Or, Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 28 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is 274 km from Paris).
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Markets in and near Blagny-sur-Vingeanne
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (17km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (27km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (28km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (29km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (32km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (39km)
- Chalindrey: market Thursday (41km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (46km)
- Jussey: market Tuesday (58km)
More information about Blagny-sur-Vingeanne & region
Tourist attractions to visit near Blagny-sur-Vingeanne, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Blagny-sur-Vingeanne and wondering what to do next!
- Jardin du château du Talmay (11km) [Map]
- Château d'Arcelot (15km) [Map]
- Parc de l'Etang (20km) [Map]
- Jardin à la Faulx (39km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (24km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne
from Dijon (prefecture): 28 km
from Paris: 274 km
from Calais: 466 km
from Nice: 441 km
from Bordeaux: 541 km
from Strasbourg: 218 km
Blagny-sur-Vingeanne is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Blagny-sur-Vingeanne from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Blagny-sur-Vingeanne): Attricourt, Beaumont-sur-Vingeanne, Champagne-sur-Vingeanne, Cheuge, Dampierre-et-Flee, Licey-sur-Vingeanne, Loeuilley, Mirebeau-sur-Beze, Noiron-sur-Beze, Oisilly and Reneve.
This page in French: Visitez Blagny-sur-Vingeanne