Bivilliers travel guide
Visit Bivilliers: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Bivilliers is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 42 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Bivilliers is 131 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 8 km from Bivilliers
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bivilliers. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Bivilliers
- Tourouvre: market Friday (3km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (8km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (11km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (17km)
- Remalard: market Monday (20km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (21km)
- Verneuil-sur-Avre: market Saturday (29km)
- Senonches: market Friday (31km)
- Mamers: market Monday (31km)
- La Loupe: market Tuesday (32km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (32km)
- Sees: market Saturday (33km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (35km)
- Breteuil: market Wednesday (36km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market Tuesday (41km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (43km)
- Damville: market Tuesday (46km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (54km)
Map of places to visit near Bivilliers and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bivilliers and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Nogent-le-Rotrou (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (24km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin de la petite Rochelle (20km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (33km)
Distance to Bivilliers
from Alencon (local prefecture): 42 km
from Paris: 131 km
from Calais: 278 km
from Nice: 746 km
from Bordeaux: 426 km
from Strasbourg: 524 km
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bivilliers): Autheuil, Bresolettes, Bubertre, Champs, Feings, La Ventrouze, Lignerolles, Maletable, Prepotin, Soligny-la-Trappe, Tourouvre and Villiers-sous-Mortagne.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Bivilliers from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bivilliers