Binges tourism and travel guide
Visit Binges: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Binges is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 17 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Binges is 275 kilometres from Paris).
Binges, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Binges in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Binges
Markets in and near Binges
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (11km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (16km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (17km)
- Auxonne: market Friday (18km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (20km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (27km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (31km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (32km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (47km)
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market Wednesday (52km)
More information about Binges, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Binges, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Binges.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (47km)
- Château d'Arcelot (9km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (13km)
- Parc de l'Etang (30km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (31km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (40km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (43km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (12km)
- Beaune (47km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Binges
from Dijon (prefecture): 17 km
from Paris: 275 km
from Calais: 473 km
from Nice: 432 km
from Bordeaux: 529 km
from Strasbourg: 231 km
Binges is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Binges from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Binges): Arc-sur-Tille, Arceau, Belleneuve, Bezouotte, Cessey-sur-Tille, Chambeire, Charmes, Cirey-les-Pontailler, Cuiserey, Etevaux, Izier, Magny-Saint-Medard, Remilly-sur-Tille, Savolles, Tellecey and Trocheres.
This page in French: Visitez Binges