Bez-et-Esparon travel guide
Visit Bez-et-Esparon: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Le Vigan at 7 km from Bez-et-Esparon
Location: Bez-et-Esparon is situated in the Gard department (Languedoc-Roussillon region) in the south of France at 68 km from Nimes, the department capital. (General information: Bez-et-Esparon is 550 km from Paris and 786 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bez-et-Esparon: these include Le Vigan at 7 km and La Couvertoirade at 18 km. Cirque de Navacelles is a listed grand site of france at 9 km and Cirque de Vissec is a listed site of natural beauty at 10 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bez-et-Esparon, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bez-et-Esparon
Le Vigan 7km
La Couvertoirade 18km
Lunas and area 34km
Les Matelles 35km
Le Lac-du-Salagou 38km
Cirque de Moureze 42km
Gorges du Tarn 45km
Note that all distances from Bez-et-Esparon shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bez-et-Esparon holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bez-et-Esparon
- Le Vigan: market every Saturday (7km)
- Valleraugue: market every Wednesday & Saturday (15km)
- Saint-Hippolyte-du-Fort: market every Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Saint-Jean-du-Gard: market every Tuesday (32km)
- Aniane: market every Thursday (32km)
- Gignac: market every Saturday (35km)
- Anduze: market every Thursday (38km)
- Saint-Gely-du-Fesc: market every Thursday & Saturday (38km)
- Quissac: market every Wednesday (38km)
- Millau: market every Wednesday & Friday (39km)
- Castelnau-le-Lez: market every Thursday & Saturday & Friday (48km)
- La Grand-Combe: market every Wednesday & Saturday (48km)
- Bedarieux: market every Monday all day (50km)
- Severac-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (53km)
- Mauguio: market every Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday all day (55km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bez-et-Esparon and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bez-et-Esparon map below.
Grand Site Of France Cirque de Navacelles (9km); Saint-Guilhem-le-Desert / Gorges de l'Herault (26km); Valle du Salagou (38km)
Heritage Site St Guilhem le Desert ancienne abbaye (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (27km); Saint Jean de Fos pont du diable (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (29km)
Recommended Detour Lodeve (32km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin des Sambucs (13km); Bambouseraie de Prafrance (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Montpellier (49km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Cirque de Vissec (10km); Abīme de Bramabiau (17km); Grotte des Demoiselles (19km); Chaos de Nimes-le-Vieux (26km); Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux (30km); Grotte de la Clamouse (30km); Aven Armand (grotte) (31km); Cirque du Moureze (41km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Maison des vautours (vultures) (34km); Parc zoologique de Lunaret (46km)
Map of places to visit near Bez-et-Esparon & Location Information
Distance to Bez-et-Esparon
from Nimes (local prefecture): 68 km
from Paris: 550 km
from Calais: 786 km
from Nice: 301 km
from Bordeaux: 340 km
from Strasbourg: 606 km
* distances are direct not by road!
For driving distances to Bez-et-Esparon from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bez-et-Esparon