Beuste travel guide
Visit Beuste: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Beuste is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 15 km from Pau, the department capital. (General information: Beuste is 658 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Pau at 15 km from Beuste
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Beuste. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Col du Tourmalet 46km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Beuste
- Gan: market Wednesday (13km)
- Pau: market every day except Sunday (14km)
- Lourdes: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (20km)
- Castet: market Thursday (22km)
- Tarbes: market Thursday all day (25km)
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (30km)
- Monein: market Monday (31km)
- Oloron-Sainte-Marie: market Friday (31km)
- Artix: market Wednesday & Sunday (34km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market Saturday all day (35km)
- Mourenx: market Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market Monday (37km)
- Bedous: market Thursday (39km)
- Arthez-de-Bearn: market Saturday (42km)
- Luz-Saint-Sauveur: market Monday (42km)
- Marciac: market Wednesday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Beuste and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beuste and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Heritage sites Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km); Eglise, Oloron-Sainte-Marie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (31km)
National Monuments Marshall Foch house (25km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin Massey (25km); Jardins du château de Viven (30km); Jardin du château de Momas (31km)
Sites of natural beauty Grottes de Betharram (13km); Col d'Aubisque (28km); Cirque du Litor (29km); Vallée d'Ossau (30km); Grottes de Médous (37km); Cirque du Lys (37km); Vallée d'Aspe (42km); Col du Tourmalet (46km)
Towns of Art and history Oloron-Sainte-Marie (31km)
zoo or wildlife park Zoo d'Asson (10km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Beuste
from Pau (local prefecture): 15 km
from Paris: 658 km
from Calais: 874 km
from Nice: 607 km
from Bordeaux: 182 km
from Strasbourg: 858 km
We have 18 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Beuste): Assat, Baudreix, Benejacq, Boeil-Bezing, Borderes, Bordes, Bourdettes, Coarraze, Espoey, Gomer, Hours, Lagos, Lucgarier, Mirepeix, Nousty, Pardies-Pietat, Saint-Abit and Soumoulou.
Pyrenees-Atlantiques is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Beuste from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Beuste