Bessey-la-Cour travel guide
Visit Bessey-la-Cour: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 13 km from Bessey-la-Cour
Location: Bessey-la-Cour is situated in the Cote d'Or department (Burgundy region) in the eastern-center of France at 41 km from Dijon, the department capital. (General information: Bessey-la-Cour is 258 km from Paris and 473 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bessey-la-Cour: these include Chateauneuf-en-Auxois at 13 km and Beaune at 19 km. Chateauneuf-en-Auxois is a listed most beautiful village at 13 km and Parc et jardins du château de Sully is a listed remarkable garden at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bessey-la-Cour, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bessey-la-Cour
Morvan Regional Park 35km
Note that all distances from Bessey-la-Cour shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bessey-la-Cour holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bessey-la-Cour
- Bligny-sur-Ouche: market every Wednesday (4km)
- Epinac: market every Wednesday & Sunday (14km)
- Beaune: market every Wednesday & Saturday (19km)
- Chagny: market every Thursday & Sunday (24km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market every Friday (26km)
- Autun: market every Wednesday & Friday (29km)
- Saulieu: market every Saturday (35km)
- Givry: market every Thursday (36km)
- Le Creusot: market every Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (37km)
- Chenove: market every Wednesday & Sunday (37km)
- Verdun-sur-le-Doubs: market every Thursday (38km)
- Chalon-sur-Saone: market every Wednesday & Thursday & Sunday & Friday (39km)
- Longvic: market every Sunday (40km)
- Dijon: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (41km)
- Montchanin: market every Wednesday (41km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bessey-la-Cour and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bessey-la-Cour map below.
Most Beautiful Village Chateauneuf-en-Auxois (13km)
Regional Natural Parc Morvan (44km)
Religious Monument Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (19km); Cathédrale Saint Lazare (Autun) (29km); Basilique de Saint Andoche (Saulieu) (35km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardins du château de Sully (15km); Abbaye de la Bussière (16km); Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (20km); Jardin de la Chaux (35km); Parc de Saint-Léger (41km)
Map of places to visit near Bessey-la-Cour & Location Information
Department: Cote d'Or
Distance to Bessey-la-Cour
from Dijon (local prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 258 km
from Calais: 473 km
from Nice: 431 km
from Bordeaux: 473 km
from Strasbourg: 286 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bessey-la-Cour): Antigny-la-Ville, Auxant, Bligny-sur-Ouche, Champignolles, Culetre, Ecutigny, Foissy, Jours-en-Vaux, Lacanche, Lusigny-sur-Ouche, Montceau-et-Echarnant, Painblanc, Saussey, Thomirey, Veilly and Vic-Des-Pres.
Cote d'Or is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Bessey-la-Cour from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bessey-la-Cour