Bergeres travel guide
Visit Bergeres: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Chatillon-sur-Seine at 36 km from Bergeres
Location: Bergeres is situated in the Aube department (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 45 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bergeres is 186 km from Paris and 368 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bergeres: these include Chatillon-sur-Seine at 36 km and Joinville at 45 km. Nigloland is a listed theme park at 10 km and Colombe-le-Sec is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 12 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bergeres, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bergeres
See France This Way travel guides for and Champagne-Ardenne (the local department and region) for more travel ideas in the area of Bergeres.
Note that all distances from Bergeres shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bergeres holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bergeres
- Bar-sur-Aube: market every Saturday (6km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market every Wednesday (16km)
- Essoyes: market every Wednesday (17km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market every Friday (23km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market every Thursday (25km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market every Thursday (26km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market every Saturday (31km)
- Piney: market every Tuesday (32km)
- Les Riceys: market every Thursday (32km)
- Chaumont: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (36km)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine: market every Saturday (37km)
- Wassy: market every Thursday (41km)
- Chaource: market every Monday (42km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market every Friday (55km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bergeres and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bergeres map below.
Recommended Detour Chatillon-sur-Seine (36km)
Regional Natural Parc Foret-d'Orient (24km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du prieuré (39km); Le château du grand jardin (45km); Le jardin de mon moulin (48km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Lacs Amance et du Temple (22km); Lac d'Orient (26km)
Theme Park Nigloland (10km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Colombe-le-Sec (12km); Neuville-sur-Seine (25km)
Map of places to visit near Bergeres & Location Information
Distance to Bergeres
from Troyes (local prefecture): 45 km
from Paris: 186 km
from Calais: 368 km
from Nice: 537 km
from Bordeaux: 547 km
from Strasbourg: 232 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 12 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bergeres): Arconville, Bar-sur-Aube, Baroville, Bligny, Champignol-Lez-Mondeville, Couvignon, Fontaine, Fravaux, Meurville, Proverville, Spoy and Urville.
For driving distances to Bergeres from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bergeres