Belmont-sur-Vair tourism and travel guide
Visit Belmont-sur-Vair: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Belmont-sur-Vair is situated in the Vosges, Lorraine region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 41 km from Epinal, the department capital. (General information: Belmont-sur-Vair is 270 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Langres at 61 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Belmont-sur-Vair, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Belmont-sur-Vair in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Belmont-sur-Vair
Markets in and near Belmont-sur-Vair
- Charmes: market Friday (31km)
- Epinal: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday (41km)
- Neuves-Maisons: market Saturday (43km)
- Vandoeuvre-les-Nancy: market Sunday (49km)
- Saint-Loup-sur-Semouse: market Monday (49km)
- Nogent: market Tuesday (50km)
- Saint-Nicolas-de-Port: market Friday (51km)
- Plombieres-les-Bains: market Friday (52km)
- Dombasle-sur-Meurthe: market Thursday (52km)
- Luneville: market Tuesday & Saturday all day (57km)
More information about Belmont-sur-Vair, Lorraine
Tourist attractions to visit near Belmont-sur-Vair, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Belmont-sur-Vair and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
- Jardin d’Ode (13km) [Map]
- Parc du château de Fléville-devant-Nancy (47km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique du Montet (48km) [Map]
- Parc romantique et Art Nouveau du château (52km) [Map]
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
- Neufchateau (19km)
Sites of natural beauty
- Cotes de Meuse (24km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Epinal (41km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Belmont-sur-Vair
from Epinal (prefecture): 41 km
from Paris: 270 km
from Calais: 418 km
from Nice: 517 km
from Bordeaux: 624 km
from Strasbourg: 141 km
For driving distances to Belmont-sur-Vair from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 16 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Belmont-sur-Vair): Auzainvilliers, Bulgneville, Chatenois, Dombasle-en-Xaintois, Dombrot-sur-Vair, Gemmelaincourt, Houecourt, Longchamp-sous-Chatenois, Mandres-sur-Vair, Menil-en-Xaintois, Norroy, Parey-sous-Montfort, Saint-Menge, Saint-Remimont, Sandaucourt and They-sous-Montfort.
This page in French: Visitez Belmont-sur-Vair