Belfonds travel guide
Visit Belfonds: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Sees at 4 km from Belfonds
Location: Belfonds is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 20 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Belfonds is 166 km from Paris and 288 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Belfonds: these include Sees at 4 km and Argentan at 18 km. Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 10 km and Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 18 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Belfonds, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Belfonds
Bagnoles de l'Orne 40km
Note that all distances from Belfonds shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Belfonds holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Belfonds
- Sees: market every Saturday (4km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (18km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (20km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (20km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (26km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market every Saturday all day (33km)
- Mamers: market every Monday (34km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (35km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (37km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (37km)
- Tourouvre: market every Friday (39km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (39km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (40km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (41km)
- Montreuil-l'Argille: market every Tuesday (45km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Belfonds and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Belfonds map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (28km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (21km)
Recommended Detour Argentan (18km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (28km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (10km)
Map of places to visit near Belfonds & Location Information
Distance to Belfonds
from Alencon (local prefecture): 20 km
from Paris: 166 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 423 km
from Strasbourg: 561 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Belfonds): Chailloue, La Chapelle-Pres-Sees, La Ferriere-Bechet, Le Bouillon, Mace, Marcei, Montmerrei, Mortree, Saint-Hilaire-la-Gerard and Sees.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Belfonds from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Belfonds