Beire-le-Fort tourism and travel guide
Visit Beire-le-Fort: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Beire-le-Fort is situated in the Cote d'Or department and Burgundy region (now part of the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region), in the eastern-center of France at 19 kilometres from Dijon, the department capital (general information: Beire-le-Fort is 281 kilometres from Paris).
Beire-le-Fort, France: places to visit and attractions
Some of the places that we have visited and reviewed and can recommend when you are sightseeing close to Beire-le-Fort in Burgundy-Franche-Comté.
Note that all distances below are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater!
... or see ALL recommended places to visit in Cote d'Or
Map of places to visit near Beire-le-Fort
Markets in and near Beire-le-Fort
- Auxonne: market Friday (11km)
- Pontailler-sur-Saone: market Saturday (15km)
- Longvic: market Sunday (15km)
- Dijon: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday & Friday (19km)
- Chenove: market Wednesday & Sunday (20km)
- Dole: market Tuesday & Thursday & Saturday (24km)
- Nuits-Saint-Georges: market Friday (25km)
- Gray: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Beaune: market Wednesday & Saturday (38km)
- Pierre-de-Bresse: market Monday (39km)
More information about Beire-le-Fort, Burgundy
Tourist attractions near Beire-le-Fort, France
Some places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beire-le-Fort.
Churches and religious monuments
- Hospices de Beaune (Beaune) (39km)
- Château d'Arcelot (18km)
- Jardin du château du Talmay (20km)
- Jardin à la Faulx (24km)
- Parc de l'Etang (37km)
- Parc et jardin du château de Barbirey sur Ouche (37km)
- Abbaye de la Bussière (40km)
Protected historical centre (fr: secteur sauvegardé)
(see also historical French towns)
Towns of Art and history
- Arbois (54km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Quetigny (13km)
- Beaune (38km)
Geography and distances
Distance to Beire-le-Fort
from Dijon (prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 281 km
from Calais: 482 km
from Nice: 423 km
from Bordeaux: 522 km
from Strasbourg: 239 km
Beire-le-Fort is in the eastern-center of France. Most visitors drive from one of the channel ports such as Calais or Dunkirk, a drive of about 6 hours, or fly into one of the Paris airports and hire a car. For driving distances to Beire-le-Fort from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 21 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Beire-le-Fort): Cessey-sur-Tille, Chambeire, Champdotre, Collonges-les-Premieres, Echigey, Genlis, Izier, Labergement-Foigney, Longchamp, Longeault, Magny-sur-Tille, Marliens, Pluvault, Pluvet, Premieres, Soirans, Tart-l'Abbaye, Tart-le-Bas, Tart-le-Haut, Treclun and Varanges.
This page in French: Visitez Beire-le-Fort