Bedeille travel guide
Visit Bedeille: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Maubourguet at 18 km from Bedeille
Location: Bedeille is situated in the Pyrenees-Atlantiques department (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 22 km from Pau, the department capital. (General information: Bedeille is 641 km from Paris and 858 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bedeille: these include Maubourguet at 18 km and Tarbes at 19 km. Tarbes is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 17 km and Jardin Massey is a listed remarkable garden at 19 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bedeille, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bedeille
Note that all distances from Bedeille shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bedeille holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bedeille
- Vic-en-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (14km)
- Tarbes: market every Thursday all day (17km)
- Rabastens-de-Bigorre: market every Monday (21km)
- Pau: market every every day except Sunday (22km)
- Gan: market every Wednesday (26km)
- Lourdes: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Thursday all day & Saturday all day & Monday & Friday (28km)
- Marciac: market every Wednesday (29km)
- Plaisance: market every Thursday (32km)
- Riscle: market every Friday (35km)
- Bagneres-de-Bigorre: market every Saturday all day (37km)
- Artix: market every Wednesday & Sunday (38km)
- Monein: market every Monday (39km)
- Castet: market every Thursday (40km)
- Hagetmau: market every Wednesday all day (52km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bedeille and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bedeille map below.
Heritage Site Ourdis-Cotdoussan église St Jacques (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (35km); Aire sur l'Adour église St Quitterie (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
National Monument Marshall Foch house (19km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin Massey (19km); Jardins du château de Viven (25km); Jardin du château de Momas (30km)
Site Of Natural Beauty Grottes de Betharram (28km); Grottes de Médous (40km); Gouffre d'Esparros (50km)
Zoo Or Wildlife Park Zoo d'Asson (28km)
Map of places to visit near Bedeille & Location Information
Distance to Bedeille
from Pau (local prefecture): 22 km
from Paris: 641 km
from Calais: 858 km
from Nice: 596 km
from Bordeaux: 170 km
from Strasbourg: 840 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 21 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bedeille): Abere, Anoye, Arrien, Baleix, Bentayou-Seree, Escaunets, Eslourenties-Daban, Lespourcy, Lombia, Maure, Momy, Oroix, Ponson-Debat-Pouts, Ponson-Dessus, Pontiacq-Viellepinte, Saubole, Sedze-Maubecq, Sedzere, Seron, Urost and Villenave-Pres-Bearn.
Pyrenees-Atlantiques is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into Biarritz airport (Bordeaux is another option). Allow at least 8 hours for the drive from the cross-channel ferries. For driving distances to Bedeille from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bedeille