Beauvain travel guide
Visit Beauvain: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 11 km from Beauvain
Location: Beauvain is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 35 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Beauvain is 197 km from Paris and 303 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Beauvain: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 11 km and Domfront at 25 km. Carrouges Chateau is a listed national monument at 12 km and Normandie-Maine is a listed regional natural parc at 14 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Beauvain, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Beauvain
Bagnoles de l'Orne 11km
Note that all distances from Beauvain shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Beauvain holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Beauvain
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (4km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (10km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (11km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (24km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (26km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (29km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (32km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (33km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (35km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (35km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (36km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (41km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (43km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market every Saturday (43km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beauvain and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Beauvain map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (31km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (12km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (14km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (24km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (32km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (32km)
Map of places to visit near Beauvain & Location Information
Distance to Beauvain
from Alencon (local prefecture): 35 km
from Paris: 197 km
from Calais: 303 km
from Nice: 798 km
from Bordeaux: 420 km
from Strasbourg: 592 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 9 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Beauvain): Joue-du-Bois, La Chaux, La Ferte-Mace, La Motte-Fouquet, Le Grais, Lonlay-le-Tesson, Magny-le-Desert, Saint-Georges-d'Annebecq and Saint-Maurice-du-Desert.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Beauvain from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Beauvain