Beaulandais travel guide
Visit Beaulandais: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Bagnoles de l'Orne at 9 km from Beaulandais
Location: Beaulandais is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 49 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Beaulandais is 215 km from Paris and 318 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Beaulandais: these include Bagnoles de l'Orne at 9 km and Domfront at 9 km. Domfront is a listed recommended detour at 9 km and Saint-Fraimbault is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 13 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Beaulandais, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Beaulandais
Note that all distances from Beaulandais shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Beaulandais holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Beaulandais
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (9km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (14km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (21km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (22km)
- Gorron: market every Wednesday (25km)
- Mayenne: market every Saturday & Monday (27km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market every Monday (29km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (34km)
- Sourdeval: market every Tuesday (34km)
- Ernee: market every Tuesday (40km)
- Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet: market every Wednesday (40km)
- Vire: market every Friday (41km)
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (44km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Beaulandais and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Beaulandais map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (41km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (29km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (24km)
Remarkable Garden Parc et jardin de Clivoy (43km); Jardins de la Pellerine (45km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (13km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (18km); Juvigne (51km)
Map of places to visit near Beaulandais & Location Information
Distance to Beaulandais
from Alencon (local prefecture): 49 km
from Paris: 215 km
from Calais: 318 km
from Nice: 807 km
from Bordeaux: 412 km
from Strasbourg: 610 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 10 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Beaulandais): Avrilly, Geneslay, Juvigny-sous-Andaine, La Baroche-sous-Luce, La Chapelle-d'Andaine, Luce, Perrou, Rennes-en-Grenouilles, Saint-Denis-de-Villenette and Sept-Forges.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Beaulandais from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Beaulandais