Bazancourt travel guide
Visit Bazancourt: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Gerberoy at 9 km from Bazancourt
Location: Bazancourt is situated in the Oise department (Picardy region) in the north of France at 29 km from Beauvais, the department capital. (General information: Bazancourt is 89 km from Paris and 156 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Bazancourt: these include Gerberoy at 9 km and Lyons-la-Foret at 26 km. Gerberoy is a listed most beautiful village at 9 km and Mureaumont is a listed ville fleurie 4* at 9 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Bazancourt, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Bazancourt
Chateau Gaillard 41km
Note that all distances from Bazancourt shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Bazancourt holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Bazancourt
- Gournay-en-Bray: market every Tuesday & Friday (7km)
- Formerie: market every Wednesday (11km)
- Forges-les-Eaux: market every Thursday & Sunday (15km)
- Aumale: market every Saturday (24km)
- Buchy: market every Monday (27km)
- Beauvais: market every Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (29km)
- Neufchatel-en-Bray: market every Saturday (29km)
- Gisors: market every Monday all day & Friday (30km)
- Poix-de-Picardie: market every Sunday (31km)
- Fleury-sur-Andelle: market every Tuesday (35km)
- Bresles: market every Thursday (41km)
- Les Andelys: market every Saturday all day (42km)
- Noailles: market every Tuesday (42km)
- Meru: market every Sunday & Friday (46km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bazancourt and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Bazancourt map below.
Recommended Detour Forges-les-Eaux (15km)
Religious Monument Abbaye Saint Germer de Fly (Saint-Germer-de-Fly) (13km); Cathédrale Saint Pierre (Beauvais) (28km); Saint-Gervais-Saint-Protais de Gisors (Gisors) (30km)
Remarkable Garden Parc du château de Digeon (26km); Jardin Plume (33km); Jardins du château de Vandrimare (34km); Jardin de Bellevue (39km)
Theme Park Parc Saint Paul (23km)
Map of places to visit near Bazancourt & Location Information
Distance to Bazancourt
from Beauvais (local prefecture): 29 km
from Paris: 89 km
from Calais: 156 km
from Nice: 775 km
from Bordeaux: 552 km
from Strasbourg: 451 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 19 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Bazancourt): Buicourt, Canny-sur-Therain, Cuy-Saint-Fiacre, Dampierre-en-Bray, Doudeauville, Ernemont-Boutavent, Escames, Fontenay-Torcy, Gancourt-Saint-Etienne, Hannaches, Haussez, Hecourt, Hericourt-sur-Therain, Menerval, Molagnies, Saint-Quentin-Des-Pres, Saint-Samson-la-Poterie, Sully and Villers-Vermont.
For driving distances to Bazancourt from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Bazancourt