Bayel tourism and travel guide
Visit Bayel: highlights and tourist informationTo Visit Attractions
Bayel is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 53 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Bayel is 193 km from Paris).
Bayel, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Bayel in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Bayel
Markets in and near Bayel
- Bar-sur-Aube: market Saturday (6km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (23km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (24km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (28km)
- Chaumont: market Wednesday all day & Saturday all day (29km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (31km)
- Mussy-sur-Seine: market Thursday (32km)
- Wassy: market Thursday (36km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (38km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (38km)
More information about Bayel, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near Bayel, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Bayel and wondering what to do next!
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour)
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (30km) [Map]
- Le château du grand jardin (38km) [Map]
- Le jardin de mon moulin (41km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (47km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (14km) [Map]
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
Geography and distances
Distance to Bayel
from Troyes (prefecture): 53 km
from Paris: 193 km
from Calais: 371 km
from Nice: 536 km
from Bordeaux: 554 km
from Strasbourg: 224 km
For driving distances to Bayel from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 9 other places listed as being close (less than 6 kilometres from Bayel): Arconville, Bar-sur-Aube, Baroville, Fontaine, Lignol-le-Chateau, Longchamp-sur-Aujon, Proverville, Rouvres-les-Vignes and Voigny.
This page in French: Visitez Bayel