Batilly travel guide
Visit Batilly: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Batilly is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 38 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Batilly is 186 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 13 km from Batilly
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Batilly. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Bagnoles de l'Orne 26km
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Batilly
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Briouze: market Monday (14km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (19km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (20km)
- Trun: market Thursday (21km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Sees: market Saturday (29km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (30km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (35km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (36km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market Sunday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (46km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Batilly and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Batilly and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (18km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (26km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (15km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (31km)
Sites of natural beauty Signal d'Écouves (25km); Forêt d'Écouves (27km); Rochers des Parcs (29km); Forêt de Perseigne (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (46km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (47km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Distance to Batilly
from Alencon (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 186 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 799 km
from Bordeaux: 433 km
from Strasbourg: 583 km
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Batilly): Ecouche, Giel-Courteilles, Joue-du-Plain, La Courbe, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Louge-sur-Maire, Menil-Jean, Montgaroult, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Putanges-Pont-Ecrepin, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes, Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire, Sentilly, Serans and Sevrai.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Batilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Batilly