Batilly travel guide
Visit Batilly: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Argentan at 13 km from Batilly
Location: Batilly is situated in the Orne department (Normandy region) in the north of France at 38 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Batilly is 186 km from Paris and 288 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Batilly: these include Argentan at 13 km and Falaise at 19 km. Argentan is a listed recommended detour at 13 km and Sassy is a listed remarkable garden at 15 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Batilly, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Batilly
Bagnoles de l'Orne 26km
Note that all distances from Batilly shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Batilly holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Batilly
- Argentan: market every Tuesday & Friday (12km)
- Briouze: market every Monday (14km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market every Thursday (19km)
- Falaise: market every Saturday (20km)
- Trun: market every Thursday (21km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market every Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (25km)
- Flers: market every Wednesday & Saturday (28km)
- Sees: market every Saturday (29km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market every Thursday (30km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market every Monday (35km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market every Tuesday (36km)
- Alencon: market every Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (38km)
- Mezidon-Canon: market every Sunday (40km)
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market every Wednesday (46km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market every Saturday (47km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Batilly and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Batilly map below.
Most Beautiful Village Saint-Ceneri-le-Gerei (39km)
National Monument Carrouges Chateau (18km)
Regional Natural Parc Normandie-Maine (26km)
Remarkable Garden Sassy (15km); Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (31km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Saint-Fraimbault (46km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (47km)
Map of places to visit near Batilly & Location Information
Distance to Batilly
from Alencon (local prefecture): 38 km
from Paris: 186 km
from Calais: 288 km
from Nice: 799 km
from Bordeaux: 433 km
from Strasbourg: 583 km
* distances are direct not by road!
We have 16 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Batilly): Ecouche, Giel-Courteilles, Joue-du-Plain, La Courbe, La Fresnaye-Au-Sauvage, La Lande-de-Louge, Louge-sur-Maire, Menil-Jean, Montgaroult, Montreuil-Au-Houlme, Putanges-Pont-Ecrepin, Saint-Brice-sous-Ranes, Saint-Ouen-sur-Maire, Sentilly, Serans and Sevrai.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Batilly from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Batilly