Barville travel guide
Visit Barville: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Barville is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 19 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Barville is 153 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Mortagne-au-Perche at 16 km from Barville
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Barville. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Barville
- Le Mele-sur-Sarthe: market Wednesday (3km)
- Mamers: market Monday (15km)
- Mortagne-Au-Perche: market Saturday all day (16km)
- Sees: market Saturday (18km)
- Alencon: market Tuesday & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday (20km)
- Tourouvre: market Friday (26km)
- Longny-Au-Perche: market Wednesday (31km)
- Remalard: market Monday (32km)
- Beaumont-sur-Sarthe: market Tuesday (33km)
- Fresnay-sur-Sarthe: market Saturday (33km)
- Bonnetable: market Tuesday & Friday (35km)
- Le Theil: market Wednesday (35km)
- Vitrai-sous-Laigle: market Tuesday (37km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Nogent-le-Rotrou: market Saturday all day (40km)
- La Ferte-Bernard: market Saturday & Monday (40km)
- Trun: market Thursday (46km)
- Conlie: market Thursday (48km)
- Sille-le-Guillaume: market Wednesday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Barville and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Barville and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (37km)
Regional Natural Parcs Perche (35km)
Remarkable gardens Sassy (32km); Jardin de la petite Rochelle (32km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de Perseigne (11km); Forêt d'Écouves (21km); Signal d'Écouves (24km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (34km)
Distance to Barville
from Alencon (local prefecture): 19 km
from Paris: 153 km
from Calais: 295 km
from Nice: 753 km
from Bordeaux: 411 km
from Strasbourg: 545 km
We have found 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Barville): Bleves, Bure, Coulonges-sur-Sarthe, Le Mele-sur-Sarthe, Les Aulneaux, Les Ventes-de-Bourse, Marchemaisons, Roullee, Saint-Aubin-d'Appenai, Saint-Julien-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Leger-sur-Sarthe, Saint-Quentin-de-Blavou and Vidai.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Barville from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Barville