Barbuise travel guide
Visit Barbuise: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Barbuise is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 47 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Barbuise is 96 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Provins at 20 km from Barbuise
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Barbuise. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Barbuise.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Barbuise
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (4km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (9km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (13km)
- Esternay: market Tuesday (19km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (21km)
- Sezanne: market Saturday all day (21km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (24km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (29km)
- Bray-sur-Seine: market Friday (29km)
- La Ferte-Gaucher: market Sunday (32km)
- Palis: market Thursday (32km)
- Donnemarie-Dontilly: market Monday (35km)
- Montmirail: market Monday (35km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (36km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (36km)
- Fere-Champenoise: market Wednesday (38km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (39km)
- Pont-sur-Yonne: market Wednesday & Sunday (41km)
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (44km)
- Villeneuve-la-Guyard: market Monday (45km)
- Sens: market Wednesday & Monday all day & Friday (45km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (46km)
- Coulommiers: market Wednesday & Sunday (46km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (47km)
Map of places to visit near Barbuise and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Barbuise and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Chateau de Motte-Tilly (15km)
Recommended detour towns (fr: plus beau détour) Provins (20km)
Churches or other religious monuments Collegiale Saint Quiriace (Provins) (21km); Eglises de Saint Loup (Saint-Loup-de-Naud) (27km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (5km); Entre Cour et Jardin (21km); Parc du château de Thorigny (32km); Jardins de Viels-Maisons (40km); Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (42km)
Sites of natural beauty Forêt de la Traconne (12km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (47km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Sens (45km)
Distance to Barbuise
from Troyes (local prefecture): 47 km
from Paris: 96 km
from Calais: 293 km
from Nice: 610 km
from Bordeaux: 521 km
from Strasbourg: 307 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Barbuise): Bethon, Crancey, La Saulsotte, La Villeneuve-Au-Chatelot, Marnay-sur-Seine, Montgenost, Montpothier, Perigny-la-Rose, Plessis-Barbuise, Pont-sur-Seine, Potangis, Saint-Hilaire-sous-Romilly and Villenauxe-la-Grande.
For driving distances to Barbuise from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Barbuise