Barberey-Saint-Sulpice tourism and travel guide
Visit Barberey-Saint-Sulpice: highlights and tourist information
Barberey-Saint-Sulpice is situated in the Aube, Champagne-Ardenne region (now part of the Grand-Est region), in the north-east of France at 5 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Barberey-Saint-Sulpice is 137 km from Paris).
Popular places to visit nearby include Troyes at 5 km. For more places to visit and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, France: places to visit and attractions
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend when sightseeing close to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice in Grand-Est. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Map of places to visit near Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
Markets in and near Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (3km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (5km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (5km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (19km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (23km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (24km)
- Palis: market Thursday (24km)
More information about Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, Champagne-Ardenne
Tourist attractions to visit near Barberey-Saint-Sulpice, France
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Barberey-Saint-Sulpice and wondering what to do next!
- Chateau de Motte-Tilly (47km) [Map]
Regional Natural Parcs
- Foret-d'Orient (28km) [Map]
- Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (0km) [Map]
- Jardin du prieuré (36km) [Map]
- Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (40km) [Map]
- Entre Cour et Jardin (48km) [Map]
Sites of natural beauty
Amusement park / theme park
- Nigloland (44km) [Map]
Towns of Art and history
- Troyes (5km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie)
- Neuville-sur-Seine (43km) [Map]
Geography and distances
Distance to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
from Troyes (prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 137 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 572 km
from Bordeaux: 525 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
For driving distances to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Barberey-Saint-Sulpice): La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Mergey, Montgueux, Payns, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Lye, Sainte-Maure, Sainte-Savine and Troyes.
This page in French: Visitez Barberey-Saint-Sulpice