Barberey-Saint-Sulpice travel guide
Visit Barberey-Saint-Sulpice: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Barberey-Saint-Sulpice is situated in the Aube (Champagne-Ardenne region) in the north-east of France at 5 km from Troyes, the department capital. (General information: Barberey-Saint-Sulpice is 137 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Troyes at 5 km from Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
Popular places to visit nearby: these include Troyes at 5 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
See France This Way travel guides for Champagne-Ardenne (this region) for more travel ideas in the area of Barberey-Saint-Sulpice.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
- La Chapelle-Saint-Luc: market Wednesday & Sunday (3km)
- Sainte-Savine: market Tuesday & Sunday & Friday (5km)
- Troyes: market Wednesday all day & Tuesday all day & Thursday all day & Sunday & Saturday all day & Friday (5km)
- Estissac: market Sunday (18km)
- Lusigny-sur-Barse: market Saturday (19km)
- Mery-sur-Seine: market Saturday (22km)
- Piney: market Tuesday (22km)
- Marigny-le-Chatel: market Sunday (23km)
- Arcis-sur-Aube: market Friday (24km)
- Palis: market Thursday (24km)
- Aix-en-Othe: market Wednesday & Saturday (26km)
- Plancy-l'Abbaye: market Tuesday (26km)
- Romilly-sur-Seine: market Thursday & Saturday & Monday (29km)
- Chaource: market Monday (32km)
- Vendeuvre-sur-Barse: market Wednesday (34km)
- Ervy-le-Chatel: market Friday (35km)
- Bar-sur-Seine: market Friday (36km)
- Villeneuve-l'Archeveque: market Saturday (36km)
- Brienne-le-Chateau: market Thursday (37km)
- Nogent-sur-Seine: market Wednesday (43km)
- Saint-Florentin: market Monday (43km)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande: market Friday (45km)
- Les Riceys: market Thursday (46km)
- Essoyes: market Wednesday (48km)
Map of places to visit near Barberey-Saint-Sulpice and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Barberey-Saint-Sulpice and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
Regional Natural Parcs Foret-d'Orient (28km)
Remarkable gardens Jardin du château de Barberey-Saint-Sulpice (0km); Jardin du prieuré (36km); Jardin botanique de Marnay-sur-Seine (40km)
Sites of natural beauty Lac d'Orient (24km); Lacs Amance et du Temple (33km); Forêt de la Traconne (46km)
Towns of Art and history Troyes (5km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Neuville-sur-Seine (43km)
Advertisement: current special offers on holiday villages in France
Canton: Troyes 4e Canton
Distance to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice
from Troyes (local prefecture): 5 km
from Paris: 137 km
from Calais: 330 km
from Nice: 572 km
from Bordeaux: 525 km
from Strasbourg: 275 km
We have 13 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Barberey-Saint-Sulpice): La Chapelle-Saint-Luc, La Riviere-de-Corps, Lavau, Les Noes-Pres-Troyes, Mergey, Montgueux, Payns, Pont-Sainte-Marie, Saint-Andre-les-Vergers, Saint-Lye, Sainte-Maure, Sainte-Savine and Troyes.
For driving distances to Barberey-Saint-Sulpice from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Barberey-Saint-Sulpice