Banvou travel guide
Visit Banvou: Highlights and Tourist Information
Location: Banvou is situated in the Orne (Normandy region) in the north of France at 54 km from Alencon, the department capital. (General information: Banvou is 214 km from Paris).
Note: The photo above was taken in Domfront at 10 km from Banvou
Photos taken within 10 km
Hover your mouse over photos for navigation buttons
What to do? Selected places to visit and attractions close by
Some places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Banvou. Note that all distances shown are 'direct' and real driving distances will be greater.
Holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
For a longer visit popular choices include holiday apartments - we suggest holiday villages in France
Markets near Banvou
- Flers: market Wednesday & Saturday (9km)
- Briouze: market Monday (15km)
- Bagnoles-de-l'Orne: market Wednesday & Tuesday & Saturday & Friday (16km)
- La Ferte-Mace: market Thursday (17km)
- Conde-sur-Noireau: market Thursday (21km)
- Sourdeval: market Tuesday (27km)
- Vire: market Friday (31km)
- Gorron: market Wednesday (34km)
- Thury-Harcourt: market Tuesday (36km)
- Falaise: market Saturday (37km)
- Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet: market Wednesday (40km)
- Aunay-sur-Odon: market Saturday (40km)
- Mayenne: market Saturday & Monday (40km)
- Argentan: market Tuesday & Friday (40km)
- Villaines-la-Juhel: market Monday (41km)
- Saint-Pierre-sur-Dives: market Monday (55km)
Map of places to visit near Banvou and location information
Tourist attractions to visit
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Banvou and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the map below.
National Monuments Carrouges Chateau (32km)
Regional Natural Parcs Normandie-Maine (31km)
Remarkable gardens Jardins du château de Vendeuvre (50km); Jardins de la Pellerine (53km)
Sites of natural beauty Rochers des Parcs (28km); Forêt de Saint-Sever (39km); Mont du Haut-Fourché (50km); Source - Couesnon (54km)
Towns of Art and history Mayenne (39km)
Villages in bloom 4* (fr: ville fleurie) Saint-Fraimbault (22km); Saint-Loup-du-Gast (31km); Domjean (50km)
zoo or wildlife park Parc zoologique de Jurques (40km)
Distance to Banvou
from Alencon (local prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 214 km
from Calais: 308 km
from Nice: 816 km
from Bordeaux: 425 km
from Strasbourg: 610 km
We have 11 other places listed nearby (within 6 kilometres of Banvou): Champsecret, Dompierre, La Chapelle-Au-Moine, La Chapelle-Biche, La Ferriere-Aux-Etangs, Le Chatellier, Messei, Saint-Andre-de-Messei, Saint-Bomer-les-Forges, Saint-Clair-de-Halouze and Saires-la-Verrerie.
Orne is in the north of France. Most visitors arrive in one of the cross-challen ferry ports with Caen being especially close, typically within an hours drive. For driving distances to Banvou from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Banvou