Allons travel guide
Visit Allons: Highlights and Tourist Information
Note: The photo above was taken in Casteljaloux at 18 km from Allons
Location: Allons is situated in the Lot-et-Garonne department (Aquitaine region) in the south-west of France at 54 km from Agen, the department capital. (General information: Allons is 549 km from Paris and 764 km from the port at Calais).
Popular places to visit near Allons: these include Casteljaloux at 18 km and Poudenas at 27 km. Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) is a listed heritage site at 28 km and Nerac is a listed secteur sauvegarde at 32 km. For more places to visit nearby and local tourist attractions see the map and listings below.
Photos taken within 10 km
Selected places to visit and attractions near Allons, FranceSome places that we or our contributors have visited and reviewed and can recommend close to Allons
Villeneuve de Mezin 33km
Note that all distances from Allons shown above are direct and real driving distances will be greater.
Allons holidays and travel
If you are planning a visit we suggest you see our hotel search (from a leading hotel agent and with a great selection of hotels and a best price promise).
Markets near Allons
- Casteljaloux: market every Tuesday & Saturday (17km)
- Grignols: market every Wednesday (21km)
- Roquefort: market every Saturday (28km)
- Lavardac: market every Wednesday (28km)
- Bazas: market every Saturday (29km)
- Mezin: market every Sunday (30km)
- Nerac: market every Saturday (32km)
- Aiguillon: market every Tuesday & Friday (34km)
- Tonneins: market every Wednesday & Saturday (36km)
- Eauze: market every Thursday all day (40km)
- Langon: market every Sunday & Friday (42km)
- Condom: market every Wednesday all day (44km)
- Mont-de-Marsan: market every Tuesday all day & Saturday (50km)
Tourist attractions nearby
Below we show places with official tourist classifications and other places of interest to visit nearby that should provide inspiration if you are visiting Allons and wondering what to do next! Positions of each of these attractions is shown on the Allons map below.
Heritage Site Bazas cathédrale St Jean Baptist (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (28km); Beaumont sur l'Osee pont d'Artigues (monuments on French pilgrim routes) (41km)
Remarkable Garden Jardin du cloître Notre-Dame (38km); Jardins de Beauchamp (38km)
Secteur Sauvegarde Nerac (32km)
Ville Fleurie 4* Mont-de-Marsan (50km)
Map of places to visit near Allons & Location Information
Distance to Allons
from Agen (local prefecture): 54 km
from Paris: 549 km
from Calais: 764 km
from Nice: 589 km
from Bordeaux: 82 km
from Strasbourg: 771 km
* distances are direct not by road!
Lot-et-Garonne is in the south-west of France. Most visitors fly into the airports at Bordeaux or Bergerac. To drive from the UK allow around 10-11 hours driving time. For driving distances to Allons from anywhere in France see driving distances and route planner.
This page in French: Visitez Allons